Motorola announced on Thursday (22) the international launch of the Moto G20. The cell phone is another one of the many intermediaries of the company launched this year, with a quadruple camera at the rear, a 90 Hz screen, and a battery that promises to last more than a full day in the owner’s hand.
Moto G20 is more of an intermediary smartphone carrying the company’s famous name on its back, but here focusing on an audience less affluent or unwilling to pay so much for a smartphone. In specifications, the new phone is a copy of everything that was already presented with the Moto G10 at the end of February this year.
When and how much?
The Moto G20 is now available for sale in some European countries in two colours (blue and pink), with a suggested price of 170 euros.
Motorola Moto G20 Specifications
- Screen : 6.5 inch TFT LCD with HD + resolution (1,600 x 720 pixels) and 90 Hz refresh rate;
- Processor : Unisoc T700 octa-core up to 1.8 GHz;
- RAM : 4 GB;
- Internal storage : 64 GB or 128 GB (with microSD expansion of up to 1 TB);
- Front camera : 13 megapixels (f / 2.2), records videos in Full HD with 30 fps
- Rear cameras :
- Main : 48 megapixels (f / 1.7);
- Ultrawide : 8 megapixels (f / 2.2) with 118 degree field of view;
- Depth : 2 megapixels (f / 2.4) with 83 degree field of view;
- Macro: 2 megapixels (f / 2.4);
- Full HD video recording at 30 fps;
- Battery : 5,000 mAh with traditional 10 watt charging;
- Connectivity : 4G , Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, NFC , GPS (A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo), USB-C 2.0 and 3.5 mm input for headphones;
- Dimensions : 165.22 x 75.73 x 9.14 mm;
- Operating system: Android 11
- Weight: 200 grams
During WWDC 2021, Apple upgraded the capabilities of its cloud storage service, iCloud, to a new level it calls iCloud+. iCloud+ is intended to improve the privacy aspect of iCloud, and as part of tha…
Chats and video conferencing have been around for a long time, but Zoom is to be given credit for making it a fad during the pandemic. It also raised awareness that not everyone had space, let alone a…
Apple has long used FaceTime to draw people into its ecosystem, but you won’t need an iPhone, iPad, or Mac to participate in every conversation. Indeed, Android and Windows users will finally be…
A few weeks after presenting its most powerful iPad Pro, Apple today announces iPadOS 15 at WWDC 2021. And, the goal is clearly to make Apple tablets more capable productivity machines if you find yo…
Apple has been a hot topic in recent weeks for two reasons. First of all, its firm stance on privacy, which raised Facebook’s feathers and was briefly called into question by the launch of AirTa…