Motorola announced on Thursday (22) the international launch of the Moto G20. The cell phone is another one of the many intermediaries of the company launched this year, with a quadruple camera at the rear, a 90 Hz screen, and a battery that promises to last more than a full day in the owner’s hand.
Moto G20 is more of an intermediary smartphone carrying the company’s famous name on its back, but here focusing on an audience less affluent or unwilling to pay so much for a smartphone. In specifications, the new phone is a copy of everything that was already presented with the Moto G10 at the end of February this year.
When and how much?
The Moto G20 is now available for sale in some European countries in two colours (blue and pink), with a suggested price of 170 euros.
Motorola Moto G20 Specifications
- Screen : 6.5 inch TFT LCD with HD + resolution (1,600 x 720 pixels) and 90 Hz refresh rate;
- Processor : Unisoc T700 octa-core up to 1.8 GHz;
- RAM : 4 GB;
- Internal storage : 64 GB or 128 GB (with microSD expansion of up to 1 TB);
- Front camera : 13 megapixels (f / 2.2), records videos in Full HD with 30 fps
- Rear cameras :
- Main : 48 megapixels (f / 1.7);
- Ultrawide : 8 megapixels (f / 2.2) with 118 degree field of view;
- Depth : 2 megapixels (f / 2.4) with 83 degree field of view;
- Macro: 2 megapixels (f / 2.4);
- Full HD video recording at 30 fps;
- Battery : 5,000 mAh with traditional 10 watt charging;
- Connectivity : 4G , Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, NFC , GPS (A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo), USB-C 2.0 and 3.5 mm input for headphones;
- Dimensions : 165.22 x 75.73 x 9.14 mm;
- Operating system: Android 11
- Weight: 200 grams
Can’t wait for Windows 11 anymore? The good news, Microsoft has just released the official version of its new OS for developers. In this article, we tell you how to get the new version of the OS…
Xiaomi has just presented the new version of its connected bracelet, the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 NFC. With this bracelet, you will now be able to pay without contact. Xiaomi presents the Mi Smart Band…
Apple’s September 14 keynote kicked off with the presentation of two new iPads. After the iPad 9, the Cupertino company has decided to unveil the iPad mini 6. iPad mini 6: a miniature iPad Air A…
In order not to change its habits, Apple presented two new Pro smartphones at its September conference: the iPhone 13 Pro and the iPhone 13 Pro Max. On the program: a reduced notch, a 120 Hz panel, ne…
During this keynote of September 14, there were not only for the iPhone 13. As usual, alongside the latest smartphones from Apple, we were able to discover a new generation of connected watches. With …