Can’t wait for Windows 11 anymore? The good news, Microsoft has just released the official version of its new OS for developers. In this article, we tell you how to get the new version of the OS before everyone else.
Microsoft offers you to install Windows 11 before its release
The first version of Windows 11 will soon be available for download. The appointment is set for October 5. In the meantime, the operating system is getting ready and a new step is taken. The 21H2 Version is proposére through the Release Preview Channel Insider program.
Microsoft has just passed its new OS in its latest test version before deploying it to the most recent machines on October 5. This version available through the Insider program is the most stable before the official release. If you are in a hurry to discover the new operating system, this version is risk-free and bug-free.
How to download the final version of the OS?
- Check if your PC is compatible with it
- If your PC is supported, you will need to register as a Windows Insider on Microsoft’s site to upgrade to Windows 11
- On your Windows 10 PC, go to Settings> Update & Security> Windows Insider Program
- Click the Start button and link the Microsoft account that you used to sign up to be a Windows Insider
- When prompted to choose your Insider settings, select the Release Preview ring
- Confirm and accept Microsoft’s terms, then restart your PC
- Go back to Settings> Update & Security, and you should see a new banner with the optional update to Windows 11
- Click on the download and install option and follow the instructions to get Windows 11 before release.