Apple has made it as easy as possible to install the public beta; users do not have to connect their device to their PC or Mac to install it
Apple’s mobile devices are here as the next-generation operating system. The technology giant from Cupertino released the iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 beta publications that were unveiled last month at the WWDC.
iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 public beta versions mean that the platforms are open to common users and not limited to developer-based users. They only need an Apple ID and an Apple iPhone or iPad compatible.
To identify bugs before the final release, Apple has released public betas. This autumn will release stable versions of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15.
Apple has made the installation process very simple for the installation of new public beta versions of iOS and iPadOS. To install the devices, you do not need to connect your devices to a PC or Mac.
You should make sure that your data is backed up before installing the public beta versions. This can be done with iTunes for PC and Mac users Finder. If you have enough storage space, device data can even be backed up to iCloud.
Backup your data is an essential step before the public beta updates have been installed. Do not skip that step when you’re thinking with the new OS platforms, to prevent unpredictable data loss problems.
To prepare your iPhones or iPad for the last time, ensure that the device can be shattered by the battery to last through the installation procedure.
How to install iOS 15, iPadOs 15 public betas.
Step 1: Start Safari on your device to installs public beta iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 and go to beta.apple.com
Step 2: Tap Sign-up using your Apple ID if you already are a Beta Software program member.
Step 3: Go to the ‘Apple Beta Software Program’ dropdown menu and tap ‘Roll Your Devices’
Step 4: Download Profile into the blue bubble part of the page.
Step 5: Go to ‘Settings’ on your device. The downloaded profile is at the top of this page. Tap and allow the profile. Tap. Now you’re going to boot your iPhone or iPad.
Step 6: The steps are almost the same as regular software changes once your device is restarted. Go to General Software Actualization Settings
Step 7: When the update appears, tap “Download and Install.” It may take a few minutes to install.
As shown at Apple WWDC 2021, a large number of new features for iPhones and iPads have been updated to iOS 15 and iPadOS 15.
- Users can join a FaceTime call from iPhone, Android, or Windows on iOS 15. 1. 1. Users can view shows on Disney or other supported apps via video calls with the new FaceTime SharePlay features.
- Adds FaceTime to Apple Spatial Audio. The messaging app of Apple can generate a “Shared With You” named list which will track the shared information across related applications within message threads.
- The Weather app has received a new design and Maps has received many more details on the road in cities.
- The Photos app gets an update as well. The iPhone can identify an animal, landmark, plant, or object and provide more information. Users can also copywritten text on a tablet or in a photograph.
- In the meantime, the iPhone’s search bar in Safari is moving to the bottom.
- The latest version of Apple’s iPadOS 15, its iPad user operating system, features home monitor widgets and improved multitasking capabilities.